Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd.
Company's AGM, EGM and Record Date
Last Updated on September 24, 2017
Name of Company Year end Dividend in (%) Date of AGM/EGM Record Date Venue Time
CMC Kamal Textile Mills Limited N/A N/A 28.09.2017 (EGM) 21.09.2017 Gulshan Club Limited, House No. NWJ-2/A, Bir Uttam Sultan Mahmud Road, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212. 12:30 PM
First Finance Ltd. 31.12.2016 5%B Postponed 23.05.2017 - -
Southeast Bank 1st Mutual Fund 30.06.2017 13.50% C N/A 22.08.2017 N/A N/A
NLI 1st Mutual Fund 30.06.2017 15% C N/A 22.08.2017 N/A N/A
Asian Tiger Sandhani Life Growth Fund 30.06.2017 15.50% C N/A 24.08.2017 N/A N/A
CAPM BDBL Mutual Fund 01 30.06.2017 2%C N/A 10.09.2017 N/A N/A
Reliance One 1st Scheme of Reliance Insurance Mutual Fund 30.06.2017 10%C N/A 18.09.2017 N/A N/A
Sandhani Life Insurance Company Limited 31.12.2016 20%B 25.09.2017 20.08.2017 MII Samorita Hospital & Medical College Auditorium, 117 Tejgaon, Love Road, Dhaka-1208. 11:30 AM
Apex Tannery Limited 30.06.2017 40%C 25.09.2017 10.09.2017 Bangladesh Shooting Sports Federation, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212. 10:00 AM
National Life Insurance Co. Limited 31.12.2016 20%C & 15%B 26.09.2017 08.08.2017 Auditorium, NLI Tower, 54, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215. 11:00 AM
Sun Life Insurance Company Limited 31.12.2016 Nil 26.09.2017 06.09.2017 RAOWA Convention Hall (Anchor), 3rd Floor, Mohakhali, Dhaka. 10:00 AM
AB Bank Limited 31.12.2016 12.50%B Postponed 12.06.2017 Hall-1 (Gulnaksha), International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Hall1(Gulnaksha), Joar Sahara, Khilkhet, Dhaka. 9:00 AM
Rupali Life Insurance Company Ltd. 31.12.2016 10% C 28.09.2017 24.08.2017 Institution of Diploma Engineers, 160/A, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000. 10:00 AM
Meghna Life Insurance Company Limited 31.12.2016 20%C & 5%B 28.09.2017 02.08.2017 Meghna-Karnaphuli Bima Bhaban, 11/B, 11/D Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. 10:30 AM
Pragati Life Insurance Limited 31.12.2016 8%C & 17%B 28.09.2017 27.07.2017 Trust Milonayaton, 545, Old Airport Road, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka. 11:00 AM
BSRM Steels Limited 30.06.2017 15% C (Interim 20%C; total 35%C) 28.09.2017 07.09.2017 The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh, Chittagong Center, S.S. Khaled Road, Chittagong. 9:30 AM
Bangladesh Steel Re-rolling Mills Ltd. 30.06.2017 10% B (Interim 10%Cash total 20%Dividend) 28.09.2017 07.09.2017 The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh, Chittagong Center, S.S. Khaled Road, Chittagong. 12:00 Noon
Shurwid Industries Ltd. N/A N/A 05.10.2017 (EGM) 11.09.2017 Factory Premises (Registered Address), Bimile,Konabari, Gazipur. 11:00 AM
Zaheen Spinning Mills Limited 30.06.2017 15%B 05.10.2017 13.09.2017 Sughandha Community Centre, Plot # 75/A, Road # 5/A, Sat Mosjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205. 9:00 AM
Bangladesh Submarine Cable Campany Limited 30.06.2017 12%C 21.10.2017 20.09.2017 SMW-5 Submerine Cable Landing Station, Alipur, Kuakata, Patuakhali. 11:00 AM
R.N. Spinning Mills Ltd. 30.06.2017 20%B 11.10.2017 25.09.2017 Shalban Multipurpose Hall, Comila BGB, Kotbari, Comilla. 12:00 Noon
Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited 30.06.2017 5%C, 17%B
&
2R:3
12.10.2017 (AGM & EGM) 19.09.2017 Shoronika Community Center, 13 Love Lane, Chittagong. 11:00 AM (AGM)
1:00 PM (EGM)
Western Marine Shipyard Limited 30.06.2017 10%B (2015)
12%B (2016)
12.10.2017 26.09.2017 Chittagong Boat Club, Air Port Road, East Patenga, Chittagong. 11:00 AM (2015)
11:30 AM (2016)
Premier Cement Mills Limtied 30.06.2017 20%C 14.10.2017 21.09.2017 Auditorium of Chittagong Club Limited, S.S. Khaled Road, Chittagong. 11:00 AM
Prime Islami Life Insurance Limited 31.12.2016 25%C 19.10.2017 30.08.2017 Gulnaksha Hall (Hall-1), International Convention City Bashundhara, Kuril Bishwa Road (next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway), Dhaka. 10:00 AM
Linde Bangladeash Limited 31.12.2017 200% (Interim Cash) N/A 13.08.2017 N/A N/A
Fareast Islami Life Insurance Co. Limited 31.12.2016 15%C & 20%B 22.10.2017 21.09.2017 Fareast Tower, 35 Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000. 10:30 AM
Northern Jute Manufacturing Company Limited 30.06.2017 20%C & 20%B 22.10.2017 28.09.2017 RAOWA Convention Hall (Eagle), VIP Road, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206. 9:00 AM
Summit Alliance Port Limited 30.06.2017 15%C 25.10.2017 27.09.2017 Hall 24, C.R.B Road, West Side of M.A. Aziz Stadium, Chittagong-4204. 11:30 AM
Summit Power Limited 30.06.2017 30%C 26.10.2017 27.09.2017 Krisibid Institute Complex BD. (KIB), Krishi Khamar Sarak (Khamarbari) Farmgate, Dhaka-1215. 11:00 AM
Argon Denims Limited 30.06.2017 12.50%C & 5%B 30.10.2017 12.10.2017 Notified later Notified later
Evince Textiles Limited 30.06.2017 10%B 30.10.2017 12.10.2017 Notified later Notified later
KDS Accessories Ltd. 30.06.2017 10%C & 5%B 31.10.2017 11.10.2017 Chittagong Boat Club. Near Old Airport, Potenga, Chittagong.  11:00 AM
Eastern Housing Limited 30.06.2017 22%C 08.11.2017 11.10.2017 RAOWA Convention Hall, (HELMET Hall-1st Floor), VIP Road, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206 10:30 AM
C = Cash Dividend, B = Bonus Dividend, RIU=Re-Investment Unit and R = Rights.
* Note: Another record date for entitlement of the proposed right share to be notified after obtaining approval from BSEC.